Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Anzac


As you may know it is Anzac soon and Im pretty sure every school celebrates it by doing some sort of DLO or other activity, so that what I did. This is my slide about Anzac involving research about some soldiers, my very own poem and many more. The hard part about this was thinking about what I would  put in a tin if I could, because they have to have the right food and things to put in and the tin is pretty little. My next step is to ask anyone around the community if they know anybody in world war 1 that are apart of Anzac.

2 comments:

  1. This is a great project Payton. I like you use of pictures and text to capture the reader's eye. You chose appropriate foods to go into your tin, I'm sure a soldier would appreciate those treats. Maybe some photos from home would be added too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Payton, my name is Tayla and I go to Paihia School. I really like the way you made a poem about anzac day it was very descriptive. My favourite part about your poem is when you said we will always remember them as heros !! I think that is very cool. Great job Payton keep up the great work.
    Goodbye

    ReplyDelete