Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey- day 2

Over the last 3-2 weeks year 3-8 have been working on the summer learning journey project. This week Tayla from SLJ has come in and kick started us off with a teaser week; We have each picked 1/3 activities from day 2, "Sport and Leisure" and today I have written my own little simile about Usain Bolt. It was fun to write about this topic, probably because it was really easy and didn't take that much time to work on, and also because I got to present it in a really neat and exciting way.





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Payton,

    Olive here! I'm one of the new blog commentators in the Kaikohekohe cluster this year! I'm working the Teaser Week and I'm super excited to see what you come up with!

    I'm commenting to let you know that I can't access your lovely work and that I've requested permission for you to share it with me, or to save your work on a Sharable Google Folder so my team and I can access it and comment some positive things!

    Let me know if you need any help with this, just blog me a comment in the comment box below your post!

    Ngā mihi,
    Olive

    ReplyDelete